Summer's end

Sunday, July 31, 2011

As many of you have noticed I took the summer off from blogging. With the kids home I just couldn't bring myself to blog, so I decided to just take the summer off. It has been a good summer, but it has also been a very rough summer. The boys will be starting school in the next few weeks, Cayleigh-Grace will be starting dance lessons and homework will be back into full swing. The latter of which I am not looking forward to but it comes with the territory. With school back in I will be back to regular blogging as well as a recap of our summer. We had some pretty big things go on these past three months; the boys played T-ball for the first time and I my sister went from being a Miss to a Mrs. I am looking forward to getting back into our school time routine and I think deep down the boys are too. Talk to you all soon!

2 comments:

JG said...

Yay! Glad you're back and you had a fun summer.

Kathy said...

I've been missing your posts. Enjoy what's left of the summer :)

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails