Its coming...

Sunday, September 27, 2009

As September draws to a swift close I find myself have fewer good days and more and more bad days. This month has flow bye... and once October gets here I feel that there will be no going back. Not that I regret our decision to join the military, but it is very hard to know that in just roughly a month and a half I have to say goodbye to my husband for basically a year. Thankfully he will get leave in December for Christmas, and then we will see him again in February. Its just so hard to think that I won't be able to run up to the shop and see him whenever I want to, and I wont be able to kiss him and tell him I love him just because I feel like it... he wont be here to receive it. I know I am a strong woman, but boy am I having some serious doubts right now. I don't know if I can handle this... I feel so sad inside... just miserable... Thankfully in seeing how fast September has gone by I know that our time apart from KS will go by quickly as well. It is just so hard to imagine myself without him for any amount of time, especially voluntarily away from him. Yes, we chose this life, and I know that this is the right decision for us. I know that this is what we should be doing, and I know that this is what God wants for our family. If it wasn't I would not have such a strong feeling of comfort whenever I think about it... but boy is it going to come at a price....

On a lighter note, my year anniversary of blogging is coming up on the 5th of October... I was thinking about having a giveaway to celebrate my 1st blogging birthday. So stay tuned on the 5th to see how to enter.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails