101' degrees and I quit counting...

Tuesday, October 7, 2008

For some very strange reason yesterday my body decided that it wanted to get sick and run a fever. Did I ever mention how annoying it is to be running a fever of 101 and have a 5 year old, a 3.5 year old, and a newborn to take care of!! NOT FUN!! Thankfully the boys played PlayDoh and puzzles for most of the afternoon (my fever didn't start until 1:00). Cayleigh-Grace on the other hand decided that she wanted to scream on and off, more on then off though, for about 2.5 hours. Add that to bad chills and body aches and you can imagine how my afternoon went. Thankfully KS was home at 6:00 and took over from there, including going grocery shopping (with Kiale) and cooking dinner for all of us. Once 9:00 rolled around I decided that I didn't need to be superwoman and let the fever run its course. I took three Tylenol and it finally broke around 10ish I guess.

I did manage to take this awesome picture of Cayleigh-Grace earlier in the day of her holding her head up. I cannot believe how strong she is getting, granted she was holding her head up from the time she came out, but I didn't realize she could hold her head up that well for as long as she did. She was probably holding her head up for a good 3-4 min before she started bobbing around.






0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails