Weekend Update

Monday, October 27, 2008

Well Saturday began as a very busy day, Kiale had his first official soccer game. Unfortunately in our rush to leave the house I forgot my camera so not pictures from the game, but I can say that it was very wet a cold. Kiale played 90% of the game I was so proud of him, he did a wonderful job. The only problem he seemed to have was remembering which direction was his goal, but other than that he was awesome!! The teams tied 8-8!

Later that day we went to the Fall Festival at the Methodist Church, where the boys, Dixie and Dylan attend. They had a wonderful time!!






I had to take this picture of Cayleigh-Grace this is Kiale and I's favorite outfit to put her in!! It is just so adorable! We call it her hungry hippo!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails