Long Term Goals

Thursday, April 16, 2009

Well here is our exciting news...

1. We are moving, not yet and probably not for a good 3-5 years with this economy, but we are going to be moving. We are going to be headed up to Huntsville Alabama as soon as the economy gets better and houses start selling again, and we are able to sell our house.

2. Once the kids get older and are less dependent upon me I will be going to school to become a midwife, I realize that I am talking a good 10 years + but that is what long term goals are for right!?

Kiale has wanted to move for quite awhile now, but I have finally made the decision that I want to move as well, the only problem is that we are both ready to move now, but we know that with this economy and the way houses are not selling our plans are going to take a long time to become reality.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails