What a weekend...

Monday, April 20, 2009

This weekend was nothing short of busy!! Mom, Dixie, Holly, Cayleigh-Grace and I all went to a bridal shower on Saturday, which was wonderful. We then took a quick detour to the Vera Bradley store where Cayleigh-Grace got her first Vera bag!! Well... its more of a clutch but same thing. I was so excited, we are a bit of purse a-holics in our family. We LOVE purses!!! Dooney and Bourkes as well as Vera Bradley bags are our favorites!

On Sunday I made dinner for my sister's boyfriend's family who recently had a loss in their family... so I took it over to his house during lunch time, and then went over to my mom's for a little visiting. After Cayleigh-Grace and I got back home, I left the boys with Kiale, we worked in the yard and planted the flowers that I got with my birthday money.

Over all it was a really nice weekend.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails