New Camera

Saturday, May 2, 2009

Well my new camera is in, here are a couple of the pics that I took yesterday. I was so happy to see it sitting there when I got home from shopping and getting a new hair cut yesterday.

Cayleigh-Grace stood up in her crib for the first time as well. I had told her that she wasn't allowed to do anything new until my new camera came in, and thankfully she listened! She stood up within hours of opening up my new camera.

My first rose of the season started blooming on Monday. I love my roses, I have 6 rose bushes. I didn't think any of them were going to come back since I totally ignored them last year do to me being pregnant and the extremely hot weather that we have during the summer. Who wants to be out in that?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails