Not Me! Monday

Monday, May 18, 2009


Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

I did not finally get around to taking Cayleigh-Grace's 8 month photo shoot... only two weeks late. (The pictures of her in blue are from the shoot)

I did not have a wonderful time Monday making bows for my sisters to wear during cheerleading with my mom. We did not have wonderful bonding time with Mother, Daughter, and Granddaughter. It was not amazing and I cannot wait to do it again.

I have not been totally putting off taking Colin in for his 4 year old checkup and shots... this has nothing to do with how Kiale and I are against the ridiculous amount of shots that they give children. I am not going to space Colin's shots out throughout the entire summer, so his system does not go into overload with all of immunizations at one time.

I also have not been putting off taking Cayleigh-Grace in to get the remainder of her 6 month shots... maybe I will take them in once school is out... I will not be continuing to space out ALL of Cayleigh-Grace's immunizations as well.

I did not open my own Etsy store that you should not totally go and check out! Love and Grace Designs!

I am not BEYOND excited about my sister volunteering at the Birth Center where I gave birth to Cayleigh-Grace via waterbirth. I am not hoping that this experiance will open her eyes to how much better Birth Center/Midwife births are than hospital births. I would never be EXTREAMLY jealous that she is going to have this amazing experiance. This would not be the same place I am planning on going to Midwifery school at in 3 years... maybe she will decide to become a midwife with me, that would not be beyond awesome!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails