On the road

Saturday, March 13, 2010

Well we are on our way out west. The movers and packers where here on Tuesday and Wednesday to pack us up and move us out. I must say this entire process of being moved and moving ourselves has gone remarkably smooth. We were able to arrange for the packers and movers to come to our house with only 7 days notice. Both sets of people were great workers and nice people. The actual movers even bought me lunch on Wednesday. I cannot believe that i am sitting here in my truck blogging from my phone. (please ignore spelling and typos) we have 265 miles left to travel today out of almost 700 miles. We will have another almost 700 miles to go tomorrow as well. So far the kids have done great and my dad has been an awesome driver. Hopefully i will be back to my regular blogging schedule after we get settled in the next week or so. I am so thrilled to have my entire family under one roof again. It has been a very long and yet still short 4 months.
----------
Sent from AT&T's Wireless network using Mobile Email

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails