Updates

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Hi everyone!! We are all still here and doing great, just extremely busy!! The movers will be here on the 10th to pack us up and move us out, I cannot believe it. The man with the moving company came by today to do the walk through and figure out how many boxes we will need. We have the address for our new home and we will be signing the lease on it on the 15th, which also happens to be Colin's 5th birthday! My Dad is driving with us out west and then I am putting him on a plane back home. I am so thankful he is helping me make the 19+ hour drive out there. I am sure I will have some interesting stories to tell after making that long of a drive with 3 kids and 2 dogs.  We spent 4 full days cleaning out my garage and yard. It looks amazing now, it makes me sad to leave it. The painter was here today painting my bathroom and Cayleigh-Grace's room. She was NOT happy to see her room solid white, I think she already misses her pink and green bedroom. The painters will be back out tomorrow to paint my bedroom and hopefully the boys bedroom. Then all we have left is the baseboards and pressure washing the house.

I will be posting about Family Day and Graduation as soon as things slow down there. We are  having Colin's birthday party this weekend so hopefully I will have time to post about it soon, if not I will do the posts after we get settled.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails