Oktoberfest

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

We celebrated Oktoberfest on Post here a few weekends ago. The kids had so much fun, and I loved seeing how thrilled they were to ride rides for the first time. KS and I had never taken the kids to any sort of fair before; KS does not trust the rides at all and thinks that it is all just a waist of money. I on the other hand love the rides... but I do agree with the money part. We shelled out $20 for tickets and then bought a funnel cake for moi, and a jumbo cotton candy bag for the kiddos... and me. It was so worth every penny, the kids got to ride 3 rides and were able to pig out on the yummy snacks. They had German food, Folk dancing, and German music while we were there as well. Overall a wonderful experience and I cannot wait to go again next year.
The view from the top.
She kept trying to find the boys and I but each time KS would point us out to her she wouldn't see us.
I tried to get Kiale to pose for another picture with me but he refused.
Their first roller coaster.
The dad that was riding this with them made sure they had a blast. Their bear was twirling more then any of the others.
Our shadow family picture.

3 comments:

Amy said...

Its so weird seeing pictures from my last home! haha. Looks like a good time. I would know! I went last year :)

Kelli said...

that's so awesome that they had that right on post for you guys!!!

Chelle said...

Omgosh that dragon coaster used to be my favorite when I was a kid!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails