Distance

Monday, March 7, 2011

Feeling the distance tonight in a really big way. Some days you just cant help but miss them in ways that seem to overtake everything else in life. Sometimes you just want your husband in your arms and to be able to say screw the mission, but this mission is what is important. It is what makes the difference and keeps people safe. Our sacrifice now is what makes the difference later, its what they are there for and what we are here at home for. 99% of the time I am good, I am functioning, and I am able to deal. Tonight is not one of those nights, but tomorrow is a new day. 

4 comments:

Michelle said...

I'm sorry you're having a bad night. :( ***hugs***

Mrs. Yellow Ribbon said...

Oh, I know that kind of night. Go put on one of t-shirts and curl up in bed.

You are another day (& night) closer to his homecoming!!!

Jessica said...

I understand so well that kind of night.
So very sorry. Sending you a hug and thanking God that it is a new day. =)

Unknown said...

Nights were always worst for me. But sometimes it hits you like a punch in the gut. Sorry babe. I hope the next day was better for you! ((HUGS))

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails