My Sweet Girl

Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Cayleigh-Grace can rollover from her stomach onto her back now. I put her on her stomach today and she immediately rolled over onto her back, so I put her down on her stomach again and she then rolled the other direction onto her back. I was so surprised when she did it! So I went and got may camera to video her rolling over, and did she... of course not, but I did get some really cute footage of her. You can even hear her talking a little, make sure you have your sound up. She is so cute and precious, this sweet girl has totally captured all of our hearts!! I am so grateful that God gave her to us, he has truly blessed Kiale and I with our wonderful children.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is so adorable!

Mc Allen said...

awwwwwwwww, so seriously sweet!! what teriffic pics, & precious babay girl!! LA

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails