Not My Child! Monday

Monday, July 20, 2009


Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

Cayleigh-Grace would not dump out an entire box of Cheese Nips crackers, and I did not watch her do it just so I could get the "photo opportunity." I did not then put all of the Cheese Nips back in the bag for future consumption...
Little Kiale did not go to his first paying job on Saturday, and he did not make $5 picking up sticks for our neighbor so he could mow his yard. I would not be super proud of him for being so excited and having a good attitude about doing it. As I am absolutely positive that the money had nothing to do with him being so excited about helping clean up someones yard!

Colin did not clean up their entire bedroom that he shares with KJ after totally trashing it, and then blaming it on KJ. Colin would never do that! It did not take him a good hour or two to clean their room since he is by far the less motivated of my two boys.

After attending a birthday party for one of KJ's friends on Saturday. Cayleigh-Grace did not learn a new trick from her sweet friend Daisy... SCREAMING, at the top of her lungs, "Hello world, I am here" screaming... Thank you Daisy, our household will be forever in your debt for teaching our sweet and quiet Cayleigh-Grace such a wonderfully pleasing joyful noise! :)

I am not hoping that Cayleigh-Grace has forgotten how to make said "Joyful Noise.." we shall see today... I would never be keeping my fingers crossed though!

5 comments:

Brittany and Charlie-Social Butterfly said...

The crackers are to funny! I love it!!!! I would so do the same:)

{Kimber} said...

Adorable pic!! found your blog through MckMama's :)
happy Monday!

Family American Style. said...

I enjoyed reading your very cute post. Thank you for sharing. I hope to see you on Wednesday.

mummyof6monsters said...

hey there! Just found your blog via MckMamas I see my girl Kimber already found you:) Love your Not my kid!!

Tara said...

And they just continue learning questionable stuff from other peoples kids! as i am sure you have found with your boys. My 3 year old after a birthday party came home wanting to 'kill'everyone with pretend swords and falling to the floor saying 'im dead'. lovely! not!
hope you have a quieter day today
(:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails