Easter

Thursday, April 22, 2010

I will have to admit Easter turned out great here. I was really worried about how our first holiday away from our families would turn out. Thankfully thanks to friends and 2 wonderful Easter egg hunts it went really well. Both of the boys had Easter egg hunts at school and then we went to one of the two egg hunts here on base.

Colin's School Easter Egg Hunt

The Easter Egg hunt here on base, unfortunately I was not able to get pictures of the boys b/c they had their hunts in two different locations, and I have yet to figure out how to be in two places at the same time.

Cayleigh-Grace would not go near the Easter bunny but she did wave to him a lot and she kept saying "Bye Bye." This is the first year I have not done official Easter bunny pictures and I am very sad not to have it but I did not want a repeat of Christmas and Cayleigh-Grace screaming her head off. Maybe next year.


I cant have an Easter post without a picture of the kids dying their Easter eggs. I went for the less mess this year and bought a kit that you just rub the eggs in the sparkly dye. They boys loved it and Cayleigh-Grace just napped through it. That was one giant mess I just did not want to deal with

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails