Eggs & 19 Month Olds...

Friday, April 9, 2010

Note to self, eggs + a 19 month old who can open the refrigerator and get out whatever she wants just doesn't mix very well...

It ends up being a nasty mess and a very freaked out little girl who has slime all over her shoes and pants. Not to mention the slime all over my carpet and kitchen floor. Thankfully Kiale caught her before she made even more of a mess, but unfortunately instead of keeping her in the kitchen and only having a mess in there he decided to bring here up the stairs while carrying her and then proceed to almost fall backwards down the stairs while still holding her after loosing his balance. Thankfully I was able to get to them in time before they both took quite a tumble. New rule, well same old rule really just more enforced now... DO NOT CARRY THE BABY UP OR DOWN THE STAIRS. I think I need to go buy one of those locks for my refrigerator now...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails