Looking Back & House Pictures

Thursday, April 8, 2010

 *Okay I am a total slacker, I wrote this on April 1st and then forgot to post/finish it. Sorry!*

Looking back on March I cannot believe everything that I have been able to accomplish... From the time KS graduated to the day we moved was exactly 3 weeks. On family day we were prepared to live at our old home until June and then move but as of Graduation evening we were going to move ASAP and that is exactly what we did. I even threw in Colin's 5th birthday party and MAJOR cleaning into those crazy and hectic 3 weeks. I cannot believe that I was able to get us moved without KS... that is where my AWESOME and AMAZING family came into play. They busted there butts helping me clean and fill up a 20 yard dumpster full of junk as well as patching and fixing up some loose ends around my house. If it wasn't for them we would never have made it here so quick. (Thank you all!!!) We celebrated my 25th birthday on the 27th of March. A bunch of KS's buddies from BCT came over and we watched the UFC fight and enjoyed BBQ chicken and nachos. For me it was a wonderful birthday, nothing like celebrating by having a bunch of friends over to enjoy the day with you. Here we are, its the 1st of April and I still wake up some mornings in disbelief about where our lives have taken us. It is amazing to think that just a year ago the Army was just a thought and a possibility now is our reality and future.

Living Room
Dining Room
I will post more pics as soon as I get the rooms finished.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails