Time Flies & a new blog!!

Thursday, April 15, 2010

Well it has been a month today since we signed on our house, and if I am going to be honest the homesickness has hit head on. It is very lonely here for me. Don't get me wrong I love this place and I love being with my husband again but I am also very lonely. Well as lonely as you can get with 3 kids running around and making 3 trips to the school each day. It is just very quiet around here, I guess I was just expecting to actually see and hear people throughout the day but in reality I am surrounded by other houses and families but I never see anyone. It is really bizarre. I miss my friends and my family back home, and I miss all the wonderful girls I spent 9 weeks talking to and pouring my heart out to while all of our husbands were going through basic training together. We made a seperate blog to keep together its called, Our Soldiers Make Us Sisters, and you can find it by clicking on the name. We haven't been active with it yet but now that everyone is settled again I am hoping we can get it up and running. We are finally 100% unpacked minus I mirror I cannot figure out where to place and a box that I repacked that is full of stuff I just don't want out since we will be moving again in 6 months.

Being with KS again is wonderful and hard all at the same time, we are going through the adjustment phase of bringing our family all under one roof again and it hasn't been without its bickering. Nothing major just little spats here and there. He was already a very quiet and inside person to begin with and it seems that going through BCT has just made him even quieter which does not help things. Its almost as if he has learned to exist and cope without us and he doesn't know how to act with us here  27/7 now. All I know is that I need interaction and attention and its like I am having to fight for it and pull it out of him. I know sound like a 5 year old right... oh well its how I feel. I am sure some of you will understand, at least I hope you will. The kids are all recovering from fevers thankfully Colin and Cayleigh-Grace's only lasted 24 hours, Kiale's on the other hand has lasted double that and he has been out of school for the past 2 days. I am hoping that he will be able to return tomorrow but I am not 100% sure on that. I would hate to make any of the other student's sick. I have begun basically doing home-school here on top of them going to school since I am not at all happy with their PreK and in my honest opinion taking Colin to school is a waste of gas money but KS wants me to keep him in just to give myself a break if nothing else, and I agree so off he will go. Don't get me wrong the school here is nice it just isn't anywhere near as good as their previous school back home was.

Well I guess that is enough for today. Have a wonderful day everyone, tomorrow is FRIDAY!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails