Our Sunday

Monday, May 24, 2010

This is how part of our Sunday was spent, well the afternoon anyway. My husband has always loved anything remote controlled so here he is installing that addiction love...  in our kids as well.


The kids have a blast whenever KS pulls out all of his RC gear, I'm not sure who has more fun the kids or Daddy.


(Sorry for the TMI from Kiale, he had had an upset stomach earlier in the day and well... you can figure out the rest.)

Earlier in the day we took the kids out bowling for the first time, it would have been great if a certain 20 month old wasn't a little too excited about rolling the balls down the lanes. She got so cranky when it wasn't her turn. I think we have decided to recruit one of our friends to watch her next time we go, it was just too difficult bowling with her there. Unfortunately we were only able to play one game but it was still loads of fun watching them all play for the first time. In case you were wondering, KS and I tied with 70 points a piece. The only reason we tied was b/c he let Cayleigh-Grace bowl two of his games. I think I need to step up my game some more if we are going to keep this up... The last time we had been bowling we when Kiale was in an infant carrier and we would go with my cousin and her friends. So as you can imagine its been a few years.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails