Air is good.

Thursday, June 17, 2010

Finally I am able to breathe again, I know you have no clue what I am referring to and to be honest only two people sans my husband to know... well make that 3, but anyway. Lets just say we almost had our hope and dreams turned inside out and upside down this week. It has been hell week so to speak where my stress level is concerned, and because of that I have been hiding from my computer and even society except for one awesome trip to the pool yesterday. Even though you have no idea what I am talking about I am so glad to say that everything is fine, and as I messaged a friend of my earlier today...

"things are going to be okay now. Although I am sure no matter which way it would have went we would have been fine, just not where we wanted to be. But God puts us where he wants us and thankfully at this moment it is where we want to be."

Things were really and truly almost bad for us. Not a fun feeling to have. We almost had to our ability to get out of debt, well at least have our truck paid off by this time next year washed down the drain, and KS in a different MOS, and then they would have affected once he gets out and what job he will hold then. Like I said it has been a stressful week, but I don't have to worry about that now. Praise the Lord.

I am so behind on reading your blogs it isn't even funny, but to be honest I am not going to get to them, (there are WAY TOO MANY that i have not read yet) if anything important has happened just leave me a comment and let me know.

To be honest I really liked being not so attached to my computer this week... I might start making a habit out of it. Although, I am going to try and start blogging more, makes no sense right, oh well.

... chow!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails