Getting to know You

Sunday, June 6, 2010

Getting to know YOU


1. If a person has a booger in their nose. and you can see it, do you tell them?
Most of the time yes, but I am really nice about it, unless it's KS then I usually tease him. ;)

2. What are you passionate about?
I am passionate about trying to give women a better birthing experience and opening up their eyes to all the options pregnant women have when it comes to their care before, after, and during labor. I have even written a labor series on the topic. Check out my "Pregnant?" tab under my header.
3. How long have you been blogging?
I have been blogging since October of 2008, I actually started my blog back in June of that year but was too scared to start it until October.
4. What is your favorite "summer" drink?
Definitely a good Margarita.
5. What is your favorite type of music?
I don't have a favorite type of music I like everything. Classical, country, pop, 80's and anything in between; you name it I like it.
6. Something I do before I go to bed is......?
Check on the kids, brush my teeth, and use Listerine.
7. My Summer vacation plans are...?
To take the kids to the pool everyday and to finally get serious about working out. We will have family coming over in July so that is going to be really nice as well.
8. My favorite must have, can't live without, beauty product is?
Mascara and lotion.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails