Back to School and Work

Monday, January 3, 2011

Today was nice, the kids were back in school from Christmas break and KS didn't have to go into work until after lunch. I had a hard time getting Kiale to go back to class, he was very nervous after being gone for so long. Colin didn't care, he was ready and willing to start school again. A lot of Kiale's problem is that they are doing "work" now. It isn't all the fun arts and craft stuff like they did in Kindergarten he is having to do really school work now and he repeatedly calls it boring and not fun. I was exhausted today for some odd reason and I ended up taking a nap first thing this morning, which really helped since KS was here to take care of Cayleigh-Grace. Heck, I didn't even get my shower until 2:15, it was just one of those days... After I picked the kids up from school we headed over to old navy to pick up a couple of shirts for our photo shoot we are having in a few days. I cannot wait to see how the pictures are going to turn out, cross your fingers for the best b/c these shots are going to mean so much to us. I was so happy, out of the four shirts I bought today all but one were on sale and two of them were only $5 each. Plus my local Old Navy gives a 10% discount on the 1st-4th of every month to all military. Next time you are in ask, maybe they give a discount as well. Homework today went really well, they did it in the truck on the way to and from the store so by the time we got home they only had a little bit left to finish. Hopefully the rest of the week goes this smoothly and I actually have some energy in the morning. I was great after my nap but before that I was just plain useless.

*Tomorrow is a HUGE day in our household, can anyone guess why??? I will give you a hint, its a good thing!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails