A picture of something I'm afraid of

Saturday, January 22, 2011

If their was a phobia for alligators I would have it! I have had two encounters with alligators... We were having dinner with friends one evening at a restaurant that is on the river. There is a fence going around the outdoor dining area where we were eating to literally keep the gators out. KS thought he would be funny and point out a 3 foot gator that was about 4 feet if even that far way from where we were sitting... I screamed and jumped up on the table... not one of my best moments. The second encounter I don't even remember thanks to me having had a few drinks and KS waking me up while at my grandparents lake house to see this alligator that he and his friend caught. (yes they caught it) Supposedly I even touched it but since I don't remember anything about it and their are no pictures to prove it I say it didn't happen... (don't worry they released it back into the lake)

1 comments:

Dusty, Kimmy, Niran & Calvin said...

Haha, I wouldn't even put a picture up of spiders. I struggle with pictures even!! But I did picture you jumping on the table and the other diners just staring at you like you're completely crazy...which I think you were in a way ;o)

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails