Totally Random

Monday, August 16, 2010

1. Still no orders :-(
2. KS was able to get me two POA's so once I do get the orders I can get everything setup to move and acquire housing.
3. School starts in a week, and I have to admit I am ready. I love having my boys home, but my goodness what is it about those last two weeks of summer vacation that makes them go CRAZY???
4. I have managed to get my downstairs spotless today... now to start on the upstairs.
5. We are planning a birthday bash for Kiale and Cayleigh-Grace it is also going to be combined with a graduation party for all our friends since we only have a couple of weeks left before everyone starts parting ways and heading to their duty station.
6. KS made expert on his weapons qualification last week, he made sharpshooter at BCT and was disappointed in himself. He is thrilled now, you cant get any better then expert, 37 out of 40, I am very proud of my man!

Well... I guess thats about it, its been a pretty boring week around here. Hopefully I will have good news soon! I hope!!

2 comments:

Julie Danielle said...

Oh man that sucks you haven't gotten orders yet. Hopefully this week!

Jennifer said...

Love the "hurry up and wait" mentality of the military. Hopefully you get those orders soon! And congrats to KS on making expert!!! That's awesome!

Hope you're doing well!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails