50/50

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Pictures with Santa was a wonderful success. Cayleigh-Grace was very clingy at first but after a couple of minutes she really warmed up to him. I am so thrilled we were able to capture this year, now I even have hopes for Easter Bunny pictures in 2011!!


Well I decided against pulling out the decorations to decorate before Thanksgiving. Since we are going home in a couple of days the last thing I wanted was to come home and discover that our crazy cat knocked over our Christmas tree... So the decorating will have to wait until next week when I can supervise our psyco cat. Instead of decorating the house we spent the day having a BBQ with KS's unit and watching all of the units play flag-football. It was a blast, the kids had and wonderful time and I think all of the adults did as well. KS's unit even won!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails