Home Safe

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Made it back home safe and sound! We coudln't believe it Cayleigh-Grace was looking at pictures and she pointed to herself and said "Cayleigh-Grace"!! I didn't think I would here her say her own name for years!!! The trip back was easy, granted I can say that... I wasn't the one driving. ;-) The only negative was that they boys TVs quit working on the way down. One had already been malfunctioning and they finally bit the dust this time. They were great while they lasted though. I hope everyone has a wonderful and safe Thanksgiving holiday. I  know I am looking forward to seeing family that I have not seen in 9 months. We all feel very blessed to have been stationed so close and I am going to cherish every minute of it I can while we are here, because who knows where the Army will be sending us next!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails