Not Me Monday!

Monday, August 24, 2009


Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

I did not wash my husbands cell phone and fry the computer inside it most likely during the wash cycle in my washing machine. This is in no way my fault as Kiale knows I do not check pockets!! Thankfully we have a spare phone laying around for times like this.

I did not burn two of my fingers making bows so bad that they blistered immediately.

I did not get up early just to order Cayleigh-Grace one of the Baby be Blessed dolls for Christmas. I am not beyond excited to see her open it up at Christmas. It will be personalized and created just for her!


My daughter did not get woken up from her nap by the rain and then proceed to cry every time the rain got harder. I am not worried that she is going to be afraid of the rain now.

Cayleigh-Grace did not go around sporting red toes after I finally painted her toe nails for the first time. I did not have to go back and scrape of the polish that was on her actual toes do to wiggly feet.

Colin did not tell Cayleigh-Grace not to play with the cactus's that are in our yard when we were playing outside yesterday.

Kiale did not learn how to ride his bike minus his training wheels. Kiale and I are not super proud of him for learning and doing such a good job!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails