Upcoming Baby/Toddler Blankets

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

This is a sample of my upcoming baby/toddler blankets that I will be working on. They are all from Heather Ross Mendocino Mermaid line which I fell in love with. I cannot wait to get started on these blankets but I am being strong and I am making myself finish the two quilts that I already have started for my shop. Plus I have one baby blanket for a sweet little boy who was do to make his grand appearance into this world about thirty minutes ago that needs to be bound and delivered. I cannot wait to see him!! I also have three large quilts that I need to start, thank goodness school starts on Monday! I can finally sit down and get started and finish all of my projects. The three large quilts are for Christmas presents for family and I cannot wait to see how they are going to turn out.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails