Peace

Saturday, February 13, 2010

Well, I can finally say I am at peace with the decision on which pets I can keep. I have been agonizing over this decision since way back in August when KS enlisted in the Army. Picking two pets to keep out of 4 cats and 3 dogs is a very hard decision to make. There were so many things I had to take into consideration when making this decision, but I can finally say that the two we are keeping are Emi, our miniature pinscher, and Tipper (Mama) our long haired Calico. These two get along very well and are very CALM, which had a lot to do with my decision. I don't think taking a more active dog, like Zoe, would have been a good idea. No matter how much I wanted to keep her; I can only handle so much. I just knew that keeping her would have been too much for me with all of the moving we are going to be doing. So here are the other 2 family members that belong to A Day in the Life of 5...

Emi (Emily)
She is 4 years old.

&

Tipper (Mama)
She is 5 years old. 

Now begins the difficult part, finding homes for our other 3 cats and 2 dogs. All of our cats are mature adults and it is very hard to find homes for adult cats, hopefully we will be able to find them good loving homes soon. 

3 comments:

Grizzly Bear said...

Your pets are beautiful. I wish you luck in finding them homes. I know this will heartwrenching for you..:(

Julie Danielle said...

Oh that must be so hard :( I hope you are able to find good homes soon.

(The) Ladybug Lounge said...

What a hard choice. Hopefully you will be able to find them wonderful loving homes !!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails