Finished

Thursday, December 2, 2010

Christmas shopping is almost finished, I unloaded my closet today to count up all of the gifts and I am only two short for Cayleigh-Grace. I am so happy that it is the second of December and by the third my Christmas shopping will be finished! I got all of the gifts sorted and organized with all intentions of wrapping them and here it is almost time to pick the boys up from school and they are still sitting in on bedroom floor organized in their piles for each kid bare naked and unwrapped... oh well maybe tomorrow.

I still have yet to decorate the house... I just keep putting it off, for some reason I just cannot get into the Christmas spirit this year... time just seems to be going to fast.

2 comments:

Julie Danielle said...

YAY on almost being done. I just need to get 1 more item for my oldest and stockings. Then it is on to the extended family. I still feel like I have way too much to do.

Dusty, Kimmy, Niran & Calvin said...

Yay Charity! I'll send you messages Friday & Saturday encouraging you to decorate and wrap =)

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails