My Aqua and Red Fetish

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

So, my love of aqua and red is catching and moving its way throughout the downstairs part of our house. Here are pictures from our downstairs laundry/bathroom. I just love it!!




I ordered both of these wall decals off of etsy.com and I am really happy with them, I already have a few more in my favorites that I plan on purchasing and placing throughout the house.

I couldn't stand the clutter of all our junk that was taking over the area above the washer and dryer so I went out and bought those white fabric boxes to house it all. I haven't been happy with their white color though and I am debating spray painting them either red or aqua to bring in some more color into the room, there is still way too much white in my opinion, and I am just too lazy to paint now and then have to repaint in three years. I would rather bring in the color in more less permanent ways.

For the artwork on the walls I used fabric from Bonnie and Camille's Bliss line. All I did was order 4 different fat quarters (18x22in of fabric) as well as 4 art canvases which I bought for half off each during one of  Joann's sales. Then with the help of KS... well he did most of it. We stapled them to the canvases with our staple gun and wallah beautiful artwork! 


7 comments:

Stephanie @ dirtandlace.com said...

Very cute! I love those colors together.

Michelle said...

LOVE IT! My kitchen is red and turquoise - I just love this color combo. It's so fun!

JG said...

I like your style! I can't wait to go wall decal-crazy at our new house! I love them!

Chelle said...

I LOVE the decal over the sink. I just might order one for the kids bathroom. The color combo is just beautiful!

KBH said...

I love your bathroom!! Especially the decal above the sink!

KBH said...

p.s. Will you come help me decorate mine!??!

Amanda said...

LOL! The laundry room decal is a riot. I might need to find one of those. I love the color combo. (On the tree too!)

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails