Our Christmas

Monday, December 27, 2010

Christmas was wonderful and everything we wanted it to be we woke up opened presents, played, and never changed out of our PJ's all day long. It was delightful! I had been wondering when the excitement would start affecting Kiale and his sleeping. I remember laying in bed for HOURS not being able to sleep. This was Kiale this year, although it was only about an hour then he was asleep, and that was including two "potty breaks." Colin managed to fall asleep right away, which never happens for him. He is my resident night owl. Once again I slept like crap, I am always too excited for the kids to get a good nights sleep. I think the last time I slept well before Christmas was when Kiale was just 3 months old. Of course then it didn't really matter. The kids had a wonderful Christmas and got everything they were hoping for and even a little more.

Did you know that Santa Claus only uses paper that has only his image on it?
Their first look.
I had them wait a minute so I could take a good group shot of them with all the presents, thankfully it only took two takes.
Merry Christmas!!
My husbands YUMMY fresh green beans.
The amazing roast KS made, it was delicious and cooked just the way we like it!! (med. rare to rare)
9:30pm and still going strong Christmas evening, this girl needs no naps! (just ask her)

2 comments:

Stephanie @ dirtandlace.com said...

It looks like you all had a wonderful Christmas. I always have trouble sleeping too, I think I'm more excited than they are! That food looks delicious :)

JG said...

How fun! And yes, Santa had special Santa wrapping paper when we were growing up, too. The ones with his face on it were from him. :)

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails