Suprise!

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

We had a lovely surprise on the 23rd, my Aunt and Uncle as well as my cousin her husband and their sweet little boy V stopped by on their way up north. It was wonderful getting a chance to see them again, especially since I had forgot to get a picture of V and Cayleigh-Grace together at Thanksgiving. They are almost 3 months apart.
V Man!

She wanted to help out a bit.
They were only at the house for about an hour but Cayleigh-Grace managed to play with it the entire time.
My three and our Uncle Jimmy
your typical 2 year old picture
She is looking great
Now he is looking great, if only I could get both of them looking great in the same photo...

1 comments:

JG said...

Heh, that's what photoshop is for! ;) Kidding, I think you've got some great photos there. What a wonderful surprise!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails