Christmas Morning

Tuesday, January 19, 2010


This is what our house looked like on Christmas Eve. After weeks of worrying about not getting paid in time to have presents under the tree, everything finally fell into place. Our hearts and our tree were full. Christmas this year was one we will always remember, KS was able to come home to us. I was especially thankful since I know that many other military families had to celebrate Christmas without their loved ones.

The kids woke up at their normal time, but I am sure within the next couple of years they will start waking up earlier and earlier. I know I would wake up at 4:30am some Christmas mornings... sorry Mom.






Christmas morning was magical, it was everything I was hoping for, and the best part about it. We were able to celebrate it as a family, a whole family.

3 comments:

Julie Danielle said...

What a fun Christmas! So nice he was home with you!

JG said...

How fun! The best present is that they are home.

Kerry said...

Your kids are absolutely gorgeous.

Just wanted to stop by and say hi from one military wife to another. :)

God Bless and happy Wednesday!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails