A Birthday & A BIRTHday

Friday, October 30, 2009

Today is the one week anniversary of my husbands 27th birthday. Yes I am a total slacker and I did not get this posted last Friday, but whatever. We cant all be perfect right!? This particular birthday was extra special for him, his best friends little boy was born was born on his birthday. At 1am on October 23 Patrick Christopher made his grand appearance. Needless to say KS was thrilled. We also found out on his birthday that we are going to be an Aunt and an Uncle!! KS's sister Trish is 12 weeks and counting!!

My sweet Niece or Nephew!! (I am so EXCITED!!!)
KS's birthday was full of his favorites, my spaghetti casserole and some Carvel Ice cream cake. The boys were in charge of wrapping his present and giving it to him. Overall he had a wonderful birthday. The picture of Cayleigh-Grace eating some of KS's cake was from the next night, I forgot to get a picture of the cake, before we all devoured it.
Tomorrow we are having his 27th birthday/Going Away celebration at my parents house. I cannot believe that we are down to just a couple of weeks before he leaves for basic training, 15 days to be exact! This is going to be one heck of an adventure we are about to embark on!!

1 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails