Cayleigh-Grace's Toddler Blanket

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

This is Cayleigh-Grace's toddler blanket that I made for her last week. I love it!! It is by far my favorite of all the blankets that I have made so far. I just cannot wait to actually be able to use it once it finally gets cold here. Our days are still in the mid 80s and it doesn't look like it is going to cool off any time soon either. Global warming my ...... well you get the point, its HOT!! As of right now her blanket stays draped over her toddler chair since it is way to hot to bundle her up in it at this point, but as soon as it finally cools off it will be traveling with us everywhere. The fabric is all Heather Bailey's Freshcut line, it is discontinued now and I am so happy I got my hands on what I did. You can still find quite a bit of it on Etsy and some other online stores, so it hasn't completely disappeared yet.

3 comments:

Brittany and Charlie-Social Butterfly said...

So vintage and cute!

Kristin said...

This is adorable charity, I love your quilts and just quilts in general; You can neve have too many quilts!

Megaloo said...

Very cute! I love the patterns

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails