Another Call!!!

Sunday, November 22, 2009

I am so excited and happy right now Kiale just called to confirm all of his exodus stuff, basically he needed to confirm with me that I would be picking him up. It was another 2min call but it was wonderful. I may have just talked to him on Thursday (It was Thursday right...?) but it seems like a lifetime ago that I had talked to him last. He was able to give me his platoon and battalion information and that was about it , and he said I will be getting a letter soon!! Time to stalk my mail lady!! He couldn't have called at a better time Colin has been having a rough day missing Daddy so he actually got to tell him he loves him. One week down only 3.5 more to go until he is in my arms again!!

3 comments:

Julie Danielle said...

That is awesome!!!

Anonymous said...

Your photographs are awesome. She did a fantastic job! Congrats on the phone call! Maybe the letter will come today!!!

JG said...

And suddenly it will be over and all a memory! At least that's what I keep telling myself. :)

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails