A Phone Call!

Monday, November 16, 2009

*6:27pm update* Just got another call from KS, he is 2 hours out from Ft. Jackson. There are 4 other people headed up there with him. I just hope he doesn't hate it... I don't want to think of him not being happy...

I just got a call from KS they are on the bus and headed to Ft. Jackson. There was a lady speaking in the background that I could hear telling them to rest now b/c they are going to be up a full 24 hours once they get to the post. They will be stopping for dinner at least so he will have a full stomach... yes I worry about him being hungry. I put the phone on speaker phone so the boys could tell them that they loved him. It was so nice to hear his voice again, I wasn't expecting a call for at least 3-4 days from now.

3 comments:

JG said...

:) I'm glad you got your call! I hope he gets to keep his cell during reception, but I don't know strict Jackson is.

maddie/cadesmimi said...

Hi, I know that you were glad to get that call! Don't worry about Kiale. He may not like basic at first, but he'll get used to it. It's a big change to get used to. I remember my hubby saying how they started yelling at them right after they stepped off that bus! He just about died! Your husband will surely have some tales to tell you about his training!!! You will have a few tales of your own to tell him! Best wishes and hang in there! This is history in the making...Blessings, Kathy PS Get yourself a calendar and mark through those days...it always made me feel better somehow!

Julie Danielle said...

That is so great he was able to call :)

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails