Feeling Good!

Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Oh, I have a renewed since of energy and spirit today, God sent me an emotional pick-me-up last night in the form of a picture!! That is right everyone there is my man!! His battalion posted pictures from their activities yesterday at the Victory Tower. This is exactly what I needed. I bet he was having a blast!! He was really looking forward to all of the new experiences he would have going through BCT and I am sure this is just the beginning of a hard but good few weeks for him. I think I am going to have him take me rock climbing after this if we get stationed near the mountains, since he obviously already knows how to propel down walls now!! I am still so thrilled and excited that I was lucky enough to see a picture of him, I think I can definitely make it through these next few weeks now!


On a side note, man does he look HOT in his ACUs!!! ;) Gotta love a man in uniform!

2 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails