Her BBB Doll has arrived!!

Monday, November 2, 2009

I am so excited, I received Cayleigh-Grace's Baby Be Blessed doll in the mail today!! I cannot wait until Christmas so she can open and enjoy it!! I let her hold it and boy was that a mistake, she did NOT want to let it go, but it is safely tucked away in its box waiting on the big day. I cannot wait to share this doll with her, and the scripture that I included on the doll is so important and special to me.
"A woman giving birth to her child has pain because her time has come; but when her baby is born she forgets her anguish because of her joy that a child has been born into the world."
John 16:21

Pregnancy and childbirth is something that is so close to my heart. It is a truly life altering event, and I can only hope that one day I am able to share with my daughter the joys that I have found through it. During my pregnancy and after having Cayleigh-Grace my mind was opened up to an entirely new aspect of childbirth and pre as well as post natal support. I found my calling in life after giving birth to Cayleigh-Grace with the assistance of my midwives. I realized that I wanted to bring babies into this world not only from my own body, but also to help support laboring mothers in birthing their own babies. One day I will fulfill my dream of becoming a Midwife, and maybe I can help bring my own grandchildren into this world by giving their mothers the peaceful birthing experiences that they so rightfully deserve.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails