A Hangover minus the drinking...

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

This is what I have felt like for most of the day today... I have had a headache and felt physically and mentally exhausted all day. Having that meltdown last night really took a lot out of me, but I knew it was coming. I hadn't even really had a good cry since Kiale left so I wasn't surprised when once I started crying last night I couldn't stop. Hopefully I got it all out of my system last night although I have still been very quick to cry all day today, hopefully it wont last too long. Colin had his fall festival at school today and as soon as I walked though the doors and saw all the kids playing and parents watching I immediately teared up again and it took me a couple of minutes to get the strength and composure to go find him and enjoy the morning. The thing is Kiale wouldn't have come to that anyway but that fact that the option of coming and enjoying simple things like school activities is out of the question is hard to deal with. I do know that with time it will all get easier, but in the in between time sure is hard to deal with...

1 comments:

Amanda said...

I am still praying for you guys. I also wanted to add that I added the same song to our blog last night! I heard it on John and Kate plus 8 and fell in love with it. I wish you guys the best through this time.

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails