Christmas Decorating (inside)

Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Decorating for Christmas is always fun in my house. It is something that I look forward to every year. We have two Christmas trees, and after this year we will have three. I have mine, the boys have theirs, and Cayleigh-Grace will have hers next year. We always decorate the day after Thanksgiving... mainly because I am to chicken to go out and shop in all that craziness, although my best friend swears she is going to make me go with her next year... we shall just have to wait and see about that. I do not do well in crowds... tend to get the whole "walls are caving in feeling" its just not pleasant.
I actually brought out my large Nativity this year and the boys were in charge of putting it together... although they got to hear "be careful," "don't bang them together," "Watch your elbows!!" the whole time they were putting it up. My mom bought that Nativity when I was probably around 10 or 11, and when Kiale and I got married it was one of the first things I asked to take with me. I have always loved it, and I think my children love it as much as I did growing up.
Well I had to put a pic of my tree up, and of our precious Cayleigh-Grace who watched all of the decorating from her chair.
Our Special Ornaments



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails