Not Me! Monday

Monday, December 1, 2008

After reading through several of MckMama's Not Me! Monday posts I did not decide to join in on the band wagon and start my own self therapy through Not Me! Mondays.

I did not go back for wonderful seconds and thirds of my Grandpa's Cajun Turkey at Thanksgiving, and my husband and I were not totally selfish about the apple pie that I had bought for Thanksgiving lunch, and we did not "accidentally" leave it at home so we could pig out that night after tucking the boys in to bed. We definitely did not eat almost the entire pie by ourselves while watching TV together Thanksgiving night. We did not even save the boys two slivers.

I am not slightly happy that my sons are back in school so I can have more one on one time with my daughter.

I do not have my own Christmas tree that is all mine to decorate, because I am not totally crazy and anal about how it should look, and my sons do not have their own tree to decorate in their room all because I don't want them messing with my tree.

My husband and I do not co sleep with our babies for at least the first six months of their lives and I do not love waking up to this every morning. We also cannot stand feeling that sweet little baby snuggling up to us in the night, I also couldn't stand it when Colin snuggled up to me when he was 9 months old and wrapped his arm around me while we were sleeping.

I also did not put Cayleigh-Grace in her sling and wear her just so I could write this post, and do some CyberMonday shopping. I also do not love it when Cayleigh-Grace is in her sling and is so sweet and snugly and happy to be listening to mommy's heart beat.



I did not sneak into my sons room this morning to take these pictures of the two of them sleeping.
I also do not have two crazy dogs that love to sit on each other!

One more thing, I also did not get highly irritated when Cayleigh-Grace pooped and then spit up on me within 10min of being at my cousin's last Tuesday!! I then did not manage to spill juice on myself within minutes of trying to clean myself up from Cayleigh-Grace! Oh the fun!!!

2 comments:

He & Me + 3 said...

Love all the sleeping pictures. So cute. Great list.

KJA said...

You have quite the cute family. THank you for sharing your 'Not Me's'.

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails