Not Me! Monday

Monday, December 15, 2008



Alright MckMama here we go again, the beginning of a new week with a fresh start!

I did not spend and hour doing a photo session with just my sweet daughter while my boys (all three of them) were taking their afternoon naps.

I did not have Kiale cook dinner last night just b/c I didn't feel like it and I had cooked breakfast, lunch, and dinner Saturday.

I am not still trying to figure out what I am going to get everyone for Christmas... not me!!

I do not have mixed feelings about Christmas since I cannot get everyone presents like I would want to, and I am not trying to keep in mind the true meaning of Christmas and reminding myself that it will be okay if we cannot do much for anyone this year...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails