Recipe of the Week: Tuna Cakes

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

I have decided to try a new recipe each week to try and get my family out of the "same old same old" rut that we are currently in. So this week we tried Tuna Cakes, so far they are a hit the boys and I loved them... Big Kiale hasn't tried them yet he isn't feeling well and was napping while we were having dinner, but he is going to try them in a little while. I actually had these for the first time at Katie's house and loved them and decided that we had to try them as a family. I got 9 cakes out of the recipe. Did I mention that I didn't tell them what they were eating until they finished it... hehehe


Prep Time:
10 min
Total Time:
26 min
Makes:
6 servings
What You Need

2 cans (6 oz. each) light tuna in water, drained, flaked
1 pkg. (6 oz.) STOVE TOP Stuffing Mix for Chicken
1 cup KRAFT Shredded Mild Cheddar Cheese
3/4 cup water
1 carrot, shredded
1/3 cup KRAFT Real Mayo Mayonnaise
2 Tbsp. CLAUSSEN Sweet Pickle Relish
Make It

MIX all ingredients. Refrigerate 10 min.

HEAT large nonstick skillet sprayed with cooking spray on medium heat. Use ice cream scoop to add 1/3-cup portions of tuna mixture, in batches, to skillet.

FLATTEN into patties with back of spatula. Cook 6 min. or until golden brown on both sides, carefully turning patties over after 3 min.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails