Interviews and such

Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Well KS goes in for his interview with the State today. So prayerfully once he comes home we will know if he is going to be a corrections officer or not. He made a 100 on his BAT (Basic Abilities Test) so hopefully that will help in his chances to be hired.

I am so not ready for Christmas yet. We have the boys presents done, and that's it. I still have to finish Cayleigh-Grace's blanket, and then go shopping and buy for everyone else... I am so behind. Oh well... it will all work out in the end. It is going to be a very small Christmas for us this year, as I am sure it will be for many of you too. In a lot of ways I am looking forward to that so much more than when the kids have tons of toys to open. This year the boys are only getting 2 presents each and one joint "Santa Gift" plus their stockings. We just did not have the $$ this year to go over and beyond for them like we usually do. So I went out and bought the one gift that they were each really really wanting, and then Kiale and I bought them each a surprise gift. I think they are going to appreciate gifts a lot more after this year. At least I am hoping that they will.

Had to share these pictures with you all, enjoy!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails