My Favorite Things...

Saturday, December 6, 2008

I figured I would fill everyone in on me... I love to dance!! It has been one of my greatest passions throughout my entire life. I have danced on and off since I was 3, and I even had Kiale in dance for two years when he was younger, he is planning on going back to dance camp this summer. This is me two years ago.



I also love to sew, I have made several blankets and fixed the random pillow or two around the house. I have been sewing for a year now and I am just now starting to make clothes, thanks to Katie who is teaching me. We made a skirt this week! I cannot wait to make cute dresses for Cayleigh-Grace.

I love to garden and work in the yard. My favorite thing to work on are my roses, I had 6 beautiful rose bushes but with me being pregnant during the summer this year I let them go unfortunately. Florida summers can be brutal during pregnancy, and I just had no interest in being outside unless we were out at the lake.



I also enjoy to read and collect books my Papa gave me that passion from the time I was very little. He also instilled a great love of history in me. My favorite food is sushi!! I love it and have a tendency to crave it constantly. I also love a good steak, and salad too.

The beach or the lake would have to be my two favorite places to go during the summer. This is us when Colin Hunter was almost 6 months old and Kiale Jr. was 2. It was our first family vacation together.


This picture is when Kiale was first teaching the boys how to fish, it is one of my favorite pictures of the three of them.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails