Issues with #2

Tuesday, January 13, 2009


So we are having a slight issues with Colin. He has been acting out A LOT lately, and it finally hit me today what I think the issue is... Kiale and Cayleigh-Grace get so much attention and he just gets left behind. We do not do this intentionally but it is what has been happening, and unfortunately I have not realized it until today. I really hope that we can fix everything. The last thing I want is for him to have any hard feelings toward his siblings. So in an effort to spend more one on one time with him, he spent the majority of the night in my lap, and in front of my camera lens posing with his Daddy's jacket on. Now that I have noticed the problem, I see just how much he was getting ignored, except for when he was getting in trouble. That makes me feel so horrible, I have always said I didn't want three kids b/c I was afraid of this very thing happening, and here it is. It has happened and I feel so guilty for it. Thankfully I can correct it and make sure that I am including him in everything, and I can make sure that he is getting plenty of one on one attention. It defininaitly explains why our very well behaved child has turned so sour on us...




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails