Happy New Year!!

Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year everyone!! I don't know what you all did but I rang in the New Year with a little shopping therapy. Nothing like a little shopping to make you feel better and to get you a bit on the relaxed side. Dixie (my middle sister) and I (+ my kids) hit the St. Augustine Outlet Mall today. It was wonderful, aside from the chilly and overcast weather, you just cant beat 4 hours of shopping. Especially when all three kids were wonderful and didn't act up a bit. No tantrums, crying, and only a little bit of overly touching stuff. It was a great day.


Had to take this video of Cayleigh-Grace she is trying to get up on her knees... I guess she keeps forgetting she is only almost 4 months old... enjoy!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails