Not So Wordless Wednesday...

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Here are all of those funny face pictures that I was telling you about a few days ago. I don't know about you but I swear my girls looks have changed so much lately. I know its a lot of pictures, but she is just so darn cute!!






Here is a very interesting article that "Belle" sent me this morning... on "baby food" its about breastfeeding and pumping through the centuries. Its funny how things come full circle, Click here for the article. It is a bit on the long side, but it makes for good reading.

Just so everyone knows ahead of time, the date for Colin's Birthday Party is going to be on the 14th of March at 1:30. Not sure where yet, haven't got that far. Speaking of March, I cannot believe that Kiale and I will have been married for 6, yes that right, 6 years on March 7th!! I am so proud of us, most of the people that got married right around the same time we did have been divorced for quite some time now... its sad really



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails